Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The USA Part 1

We are home from our travels.
I am still jet lagged I think. I want to go to bed at 7:30pm and I wake up at 3:44am every morning, force myself to go back to sleep for a bit and then get up at 5am.
It must be jet lag cause if you know me well you know that getting up at 5am is just simply absurd.

We spent two days in Disneyland and California Adventure park.
we all loved it, but we all agreed that California Adventure Park was our favourite. I think maybe because it is geared more to older children / people???


I really liked what it said on this plaque.
I agree with Walt Disney.
He has indeed created a place where parents and their children can have fun together.

The highlight for me was "World of Color" (American spelling).
It is a spectacular display of laser lights, water and fire.
They project images onto the wall of water they create.
It is set to music and I would have to say is on the do not miss list.









 The photos don't do it justice.
It was truly amazing.
I think you can check it out on youtube if you want to save yourself a trip.

2 comments:

  1. oh I LOVE Disneyland! I dream about it ALL the time still - even 18 years after I've been there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly would have been an amazing show.

    ReplyDelete